.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Congress Examines Silicosis Testing

Congress has now begun to subpoena some of the physicians and testing company owners involved in the ongoing investigation into the Silicosis Debacle.

Here are two recent articles on the Congressional investigation.

Here is an article from the New York Times.

Here is another article from the Mobile Register.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home