.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Silicosis Debacle Deposition Transcript Now Online

The deposition transcript of Dr. George Martindale is now available online through the American Enterprise Institute.

It can be found here along with a number of other very interesting documents.

For more on the Silicosis Debacle see this earlier post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home