.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, February 27, 2006

Next Vioxx Trial

The next state court Vioxx trial gets underway this week in New Jersey.

Actually the trial is a consolidation of two separate cases.

Both cases involve long-term use of Vioxx.

This case will also feature Houston attorney Mark Lanier.

Mr. Lanier is the only attorney to win a verdict so far against Merck in the Vioxx litigation.

More information on this trial and Mr. Lanier's involvement can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home