.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Congressional Investigation into Silicosis Debacle Widens

The Committee on Energy and Commerce in the U.S. House of Representatives has widened its investigation into possible fraudulent Silicosis claims.

The Committee has sent out letters requesting more information to 13 law firms across the country including 7 in Texas.

Here is the letter that was sent to the law firms.

Another letter that was sent to various State health officials regarding mass tort screenings can be read here.

More information on this story can be found both here and here.

An earlier post on this topic can be read here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home