.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Asbestos Memo now online

The American Enterprise Institute also has made available online the now infamous Baron & Budd asbestos memo.

This memo was sent to their asbestosis clients to prepare them on how to testify at their depositions.

It was accidentally released and then later made public as part of a Senate Committee Investigative Report.

It can now be found here along with many other interesting documents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home