.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Delaware Supreme Court ponders Asbestos Premises Liability Case

Here is an interesting article on an asbestos premises liability case pending before the Delaware Supreme Court. This case deals with whether a property owner who hires an independent contractor, but does not directly control their work, should be held liable for alleged asbestos related injuries stemming from the contractor's work. The case is also of interest since Delaware has recently seen an influx of asbestos lawsuits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home