.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Asbestos exposure increases colon cancer risk

Here is an article from Reuters on a new study that finds an increased risk for developing colon cancer among men with significant exposure to asbestos.

The study was undertaken by the Yale University School of Medicine and the results were published in the American Journal of Epidemiology.

The study found that men with over 21 years of exposure to asbestos had a 74% increased risk of developing colon cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home