.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

More on Martindale and the Silicosis Debacle

This article discusses the investigation into the silicosis diagnoses made by Dr. George Martindale and the N&M, Inc. industrial screening company in Mississippi.

The article details the questionable diagnoses and practices of the plaintiffs firms that paid for them.

The article also discusses some of the ongoing investigations into the Silicosis Debacle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home