.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, November 11, 2005

Asbestos Hearing Delayed

This article from Reuters mentions that the new Hearing on the proposed Asbestos trust fund bill has been postponed.

The Hearing by the Senate Judiciary committee is planned to discuss a recent study that predicts a shortfall in the funding of the proposed trust fund that would render it bankrupt within a few years.

The Hearing will is now scheduled to begin on November 17th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home