.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Former CEO of Biotech Firm Indicted for Fraud

The former CEO of InterMune has been indicted on fraud charges. The criminal charges relate to the CEO's promotion of a drug for uses other than those approved by the FDA.

This article from the Wall Street Journal has the details.

A press release from the Department of Justice can be read here.

A statement from the company in response to the charges can be read here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home