.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Greek Fest

Photo Source


The 41st Annual Greek Festival is being held this weekend at Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral.

Always a lot of fun.

Go get your Greek on!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm already too much of a geek. Why would geeks want to have a festival? Wait...did you say "Greek"?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home