.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Upcoming Shows

6/1 - Jimmy Lafave at McGonigel's Mucky Duck
6/1 - Wayne Hancock at Fitzgerald's
6/1 - Dale Watson at Blanco's
6/2 - Hayes Carll at the Mucky Duck
6/2 - Stevie Nicks and Chris Isaak at Cynthia Mitchell Woods Pavilion
6/2 - Bleu Edmondson at the Firehouse Saloon
6/5 - Bagpipe Recital at the Mucky Duck (how often do you get to see a Bagpipe Recital?!)
6/8 - Gordy Quist at the Mucky Duck
6/8 - Sean Reefer and the Resin Valley Boys at the Continental Club
6/8 - Two High String Band at Last Concert Cafe
6/8+9 - Bill Staines at Anderson Fair
6/12 - Norah Jones and M. Ward at Jones Hall
6/15 - Randy Weeks at the Mucky Duck
6/15 - Gary P. Nunn at Blanco's
6/15 - Jason Boland at the Firehouse Saloon
6/16 - The Bluegrass Solution at Anderson Fair
6/19 - Clumsy Lovers at the Mucky Duck
6/21 - Honky Tonk Heroes at Blanco's
6/22 - Ruthie Foster at the Mucky Duck
6/22 - porterdavis at Anderson Fair
6/23 - Clandestine at the Mucky Duck
6/23 - Guy Clark (Slaid Cleaves Opening) at the Crighton Theater (I've already got my ticket!)
6/23 - South Austin Jug Band at Last Concert Cafe
6/23 - John Mayer and Ben Folds at Cynthia Mitchell Woods Pavilion
6/28 - Idgy Vaughn at the Mucky Duck
6/28 - Sean Reefer and the Resin Valley Boys at Blanco's
6/29 - Radney Foster at the Mucky Duck
6/29 - Houston Marchman at Anderson Fair
6/29 - The Police at Toyota Center (hopefully the Houston show will go better than this one)
6/29 - Two Tons of Steel at the Firehouse Saloon
6/30 - Stoney Larue at the Firehouse Saloon

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerrie Jones said...

You have great taste in music! I only WISH I had the time to go to all of the concerts you go to- I will be at John Mayer/James Morrison/Ben Folds on Aug 4 in Pelham AL for sure though.

12:44 PM  
Blogger David Stone said...

Thanks. I don't actually go to all of the concerts. I certainly wouldn't have time for that. I usually make a few shows every month. I just try and post on what concerts are going on around town as kind of a "public service announcement".

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home