.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Metropolitan Laurus Visits Ukraine



Photos from here and here


Metropolitan Laurus recently made a pilgrimage to some of the Holy sites of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.

Some earlier coverage of the Metropolitan's visit can be seen here.

Among the sites that the Metropolitan visited were: the Glinsky Hermitage, the Kiev Monastery of the Caves, the Holy Trinity-Saint Jonah Monastery and the Pochaev Monastery.

A homily delivered by Metropolitan Laurus at the Uspensky Cathedral in the Pochaev Lavra can be read here.

Metropolitan Laurus' Address to Metropolitan Vladimir of Kiev can be read here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home