.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Recent News in Asbestos Litigation

A Federal Judge has rejected the plea agreement of a former asbestos attorney charged with fraud. Details here.

W.R. Grace seeks protection from railroad asbestos suits. Details here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, nice site. :)

Question for you. What does Groo the Wanderer, polishing dented sousaphone bells, and drunken go-kart racing make you think of?

*grin*

I'll check back later for your answer.

11:02 AM  
Blogger David Stone said...

Ahhhh....the old high school days...which also makes me think of trash can bowling, fun with super-glue, and rubber-band Gatlin guns.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA trash can bowling. Those things would fly far if you hit em just right. *grin*

I don't remember much with superglue, though I wouldn't doubt it. I do remember rather lengthy rubberband gun wars.

If you haven't guessed by now, this is Ken Phillips. Was remembering some high school days recently and thought about you. Googled your name and found the site.

Drop me an email to kobati1@yahoo.com when you get a chance. Would be good to catch up.

Cya,
Ken

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home