.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Representing In Russia





Photos from here and here

Here are some photos of Father John and parishioners of Saint Jonah Orthodox Church who made the Pilgrimage to Moscow for the Signing of the Act of Canonical Communion.

Top Photo: A great picture of Father John Whiteford at Christ the Savior Cathedral (on second row and not wearing a mitre)

Middle Photo: George gains the top vantage point while visiting a Monastery

Bottom Photo: Steve tries not to get lost in the crowd (trust me he's in there!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home