.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ROCOR Delegation Arrives in Moscow



The Official Delegation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia has arrived in Moscow for the signing of the Act of Canonical Communion and the reunification ceremonies with the Moscow Patriarchate.

A photo-report of the Delegation's journey and arrival can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home