.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Representing in Russia Pt. 2

Photo Source


Here is another photo of Father John Whiteford in Russia. Fr. John is on the left hand side of the photo. He is standing behind the Protodeacon in the red kamilavka and another Priest.

This picture is from the Consecration service of a new Church dedicated to the New Martyrs and Confessors of Russia at Butovo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home