.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, April 13, 2007

Stingaree Music Festival


This weekend marks the inaugural festivities for the Stingaree Music Festival in Crystal Beach on the Bolivar Peninsula.


The festival is the brainchild of Hayes Carll and hopefully will become an annual tradition.


You can check out the schedule here.


Directions can be found here.


Just find your way to Highway 87 and it's all good!


Go check out the first ever Stingaree Festival!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home