.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, March 10, 2006

Doctors take the 5th at Silicosis Hearing

Here are two recent articles covering the Congressional investigative hearing into the Silicosis Debacle.

This article from Mobile Register describes the proceedings.

This article from the Madison Record describes how some of the doctors invovled invoked the Fifth Amendment and refused to testify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home