.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Icon Exhibit





Holy Images
, an exhibit of Russian Orthodox icons dating from the 18th and 19th centuries, is being held this weekend at St. Jonah Orthodox Church in Spring. Admission is free.

The schedule for the lectures and presentations can be viewed here.

Directions to St. Jonah's can be found here.

I will be at the exhibit throughout the weekend. Come by to see the exhibit and say "Hello".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home