.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Metropolitan Kirill Elected as Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church






His Eminence Metropolitan Kirill of Smolensk and Kaliningrad has been elected Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church.

More details can be found in this article from Interfax-Religion.

Photos from the election of the new Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia can be viewed here, here and here.

May God Grant His Holiness Kirill I Many Years! Axios! Axios! Axios!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home