.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, December 22, 2008

Nesterov



I recently stumbled across this beautiful clip featuring paintings of Mikhail Nesterov and the music of Henryk Gorecki. Nesterov has always been my favorite Russian painter and I've loved Gorecki's Symphony No. 3 since I first heard it on a radio broadcast a few years before it achieved mass popularity.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home