.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

I think Over The Rhine is on to something here...if only a song could be president...



So, in that spirit, I believe I will support the Pancho/Lefty ticket:



...although Wilco does offer a pretty convincing argument for the ultimate third-party candidate...

: )

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...let a song be president!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home