.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, September 25, 2008

ACL Blues

For those of us who can't make it to the Austin City Limits Music Festival...all is not lost.

The AT&T Blue Room will be featuring live broadcasts via the internet.

You can check out their broadcast schedule here.

You can also hear audio broadcasts from XM Radio. That schedule can be seen here.

I know I'll be tuning in.

Having just seen the Drive-By Truckers' amazing Houston show last night, I would recommend checking out the broadcast of their show at 3:30pm ET on Saturday the 27th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home