.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Valaam Monastery Needs Volunteers

Photo by Sergey Kompaniychenko (Photo Source)

Valaam Monastery in Russia is in need of volunteers.

This incredibly picturesque monastery is located on an island archipelago in beautiful Lake Ladoga in the Karelia region of northwestern Russia.

The monastery is looking for volunteers willing to work at the monastery in exchange for free room and board for two weeks.

This article from ABCNews has more details.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home