.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Metropolitan Philip Meets With Metropolitan Hilarion

Photo Source

Recently Metropolitan Philip of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America received Metropolitan Hilarion of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia at the headquarters of the Antiochian Archdiocese in Englewood, New Jersey.

The two hierarchs exchanged greetings and gifts and held a discussion on inter-orthodox Church relations in North America.

More information and photos from the meeting can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home