.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Tom Traubert's Blues" - Tom Waits


Here is a video of Tom Waits performing "Tom Traubert's Blues (aka Waltzing Matilda)" at Jones Hall in Houston, Texas on June 22nd, 2008. The song is preceded by a monologue featuring Tom's typically offbeat sense of humor.

(Update - This is a better quality video than the one originally posted and really highlights his facial expressions during the performance.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home