.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, April 14, 2008

Couldn't Get Tickets to a Hannah Montana Concert?....Sue Her Fan Club

While researching this post I stumbled across this brilliant idea for a lawsuit.

That's right...if you were a member of the Hannah Montana fan club (now what adult is going to admit to that...seriously) and you couldn't get tickets to one of her concerts because it sold out...then you too can join a class-action lawsuit against her fan club.

Don't believe me...well you can read the complaint here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home