.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Federal Prosecutors Appeal Decisions in W.R. Grace Asbestos Case

Federal prosecutors have taken their criminal asbestos-exposure case against W.R. Grace to the Court of Appeals.

The government is appealing several decisions by the Montana State Judge who is hearing the case.

This article from the Seattle Post-Intelligencer has the details.

An audio file of the hearing can be heard here.

More information on this case can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home