.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stingaree

Unfortunately I was not able to make it down to Crystal Beach last weekend for the Stingaree Music Festival.

HandStamp, however, did make it down for part of the festival and offers this review of the festivities. My favorite quote from the review is:

"Not 10 minutes here and someone is already naked? Carll's festival is already better than any other I've attended."

If nothing else, John Evans (viewer beware) apparently had a good time. : )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home