.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Judge set to rule on Texas Vioxx Cases

This article from the Houston Chronicle has the details.

A Harris County Judge is set to issue an order later this week that could affect all Vioxx lawsuits in Texas.

The possibility exists that all of the cases would be essentially stayed pending clarification from the appellate courts on whether a 2003 tort reform law applies to Vioxx claims.

There are nearly 900 Vioxx lawsuits filed in Texas State Courts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home