.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sit Down Sheila

Photo Source


I usually steer clear of politics on this blog...but this is just too funny to pass up.

Houston Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has been getting a lot of press over the past few days for her camera hogging at a recent Houston appearance by Senator Hilary Clinton.

Anyone who has followed Ms. Lee's career closely over the years knows of her uncanny ability to get herself in front of the cameras.

This story is also covered here, here and here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home