.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Vestments of Metropolitan Philaret presented to Patriarch Alexy



Today the staff and vestments of Metropolitan Philaret were presented to Patriarch Alexy at Saint Daniel's Monastery in Moscow.


This article has all the details.


More information on the transfer of the vestments can be found in this earlier post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home