.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Russian Orthodox Church Continues to Grow

Here is an article on the continued growth of the Russian Orthodox Church.

As the article mentions there are now some 27,000 parishes and 680 monasteries belonging to the Russian Orthodox Church.

That is an addition of around 400 parishes from last year as can be seen in this earlier post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home