.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Act of Canonical Communion

Today the text of the Act of Canonical Communion was published on the websites of the Moscow Patriarchate and the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia.

The text of the Act in English can be read here. An Addendum to the Act can be read here.

The Act of Canonical Communion has already been approved by the Synod of Bishops of both Churches.

A report on the now completed work of the Joint Commissions can be read here.

A collection of many of the materials of the Joint Commissions can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home