.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Greek Fest

The 40th Annual Greek Festival of Houston starts today and runs through the weekend.

The festival is put on every year by the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral.

The festival has become one of the largest and most popular annual events in the city. It is always a lot of fun and should not be missed.

They also have plenty of great food.

I recommend taking the Metro shuttle bus and arriving early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home