.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wyeth Found Liable in Prempro Trial

A jury has found Wyeth liable in the second trial involving Prempro.

This article has the details.

The jury found that the hormone replacement drug caused the plaintiff to develop breast cancer.

The jury also awarded the plaintiff over $1 million in damages.

UPDATE - There will be a second phase of this trial. Details can be found in this article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home