.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, September 11, 2006

Memorials

The 2,996 Project seemed like a great idea for remembering the victims of 9/11. Every victim's name was adopted by an individual blogger who would do a special post today on that person's life.

The site has been down all day due to the overwhelming number of people trying to view it. Check back in a few days or weeks to see if it is working. I am sure it will be worth the wait. One example of the project from it's creator can be found here.

A mirror-site for the 2,996 Project (that may or may not work) can be found here.

I also found this moving memorial page on CNN.com.

Not to be overlooked in the enormity of the tragedy of that day is the fate of the small Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church at the World Trade Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home