.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The BBC and Jordanville

Father John Whiteford has a great post on a recent BBC program featuring the Summer School of Liturgical Music at Holy Trinity Monastery in Jordanville, New York.

This radio program is required listening for all lovers of Russian Orthodox choral music!

The Summer School of Liturgical Music is administered every year by Holy Trinity Orthodox Seminary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home