.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, August 21, 2006

James Hand


I've blogged it before and I'll blog it again...James Hand is the real deal.

This weekend I had an opportunity to see James Hand in concert for a second time over at the Firehouse Saloon.

The band Texas High Life opened for James and played a solid set.

James Hand and his band took the stage late but did not disappoint. This time around he played most of the songs from his latest cd as well as some Johnny Cash and Hank Williams songs including "Blue Train", "Kaw-liga" and "Lovesick Blues".

Go see James Hand. You'll be glad you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home