.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Moussaoui Trial Exhibits

The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia has released nearly all of the exhibits from the Zacarias Moussaoui trial.

Here is an article from the Washington Post with additional details.

The exhibits can be found here. (Some of the photographic exhibits are very graphic).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home