.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, July 24, 2006

The First Prempro Trial

Here is an interesting article from the Associated Press on an upcoming Federal trial in Arkansas involving the hormone replacement therapy drug Prempro.

This trial is scheduled to begin next month. It will be the first ever trial involving Prempro which is manufactured by Wyeth.

More information on upcoming Prempro litigation can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home