.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New Recording of Rachmaninov All-Night Vigil



A new recording of Sergei Rachmaninov's All-Night Vigil has recently been released.


The recording of the piece is by the Estonian Philharmonic Choir led by conductor Paul Hillier.


More information on the recording can be found here.


A review of the new recording which aired today on NPR can be heard here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do a search for 'Vigil' in the iTunes Music Store, there are three versions there as well. fwiw. :)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home