.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Rogues at the Mucky Duck

Last night I was able to hear the Rogues in concert over at the Mucky Duck.

This was the second time I have been able to hear this very popular group play at the Mucky Duck. (An earlier post can be seen here.)

The Rogues once again put on an extremely fun and exciting show.

If you like bagpipes (and why would you not?!) then you really should check out a Rogues concert.

You can check out their schedule of upcoming shows here. You can also sample some of their music here.

So go see the Rogues when they come to town. Their shows are the most fun you can have with your kilt on!

Seriously, the Rogues are one of the most entertaining Celtic groups performing today. Go see for yourself why they are so popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home