.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sitka Icon of the Theotokos



Today marks the beginning of the journey of the Wonderworking Sitka Icon of the Theotokos from the Diocese of Alaska to the lower 48 states. The schedule calls for the icon to be brought to parishes from "coast to coast".

The Sitka Icon will be in Texas during October 29th and 30th at St. Seraphim's Cathedral in Dallas.

This icon was originally commissioned by St. Innocent of Alaska for the Archangel Michael Cathedral in Sitka, Alaska.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home