.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, September 01, 2005

New Asbestos Law takes effect in Texas


A new law regulating asbestos lawsuits in Texas took effect today. This legislaton imposes new restrictions on these types of cases. This article from News 8 in Austin details some of the views both for and against this new law. The view from the plaintiffs side is represented here by an old boss of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home