.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hurricane Katrina Impacts Federal Courts

Yesterday at work I received this emergency news release from the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans. An emergency command post for the Court of Appeals has been set up at the United States District Courthouse in Houston. To further complicate matters the Court assigned to handle hundreds of Vioxx lawsuits in a consolidated Federal action is located within the now indefinitely closed United States District Court Eastern District of Louisiana.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home