.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another Article on Putin's Pilgrimage to Mount Athos


Photos from www.kremlin.ru

This article from Orthodox News gives some additional information about Russian President Vladimir Putin's pilgrimage to Mount Athos. It also reports that he presented a donation of three million dollars for the restoration of Saint Panteleimon Monastery.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home