.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Jackson Browne

Photo from www.pbs.org
This is another of my favorite musicians. Jackson Browne is a musician's musician. I have always admired his music and have had a few favorite songs of his through the years. A few months ago, however, I happened to pick up a used copy of his cd "The Next Voice You Hear: The Best of Jackson Browne" which was released back in 1997.

This cd collection blew me away. What a perfect collection of songs. There were some great songs on this cd that I had simply forgotten about. There were also some wonderful songs that I had never heard before.

Jackson Browne is one of those rare performers in popular music who have managed to maintain their artistic creativity and integrity over the decades.

"The Next Voice You Hear" can be purchased here. More information on Jackson Browne and his recordings can be found on his excellent website. This website also allows viewers to listen to extended excerpts from many of his albums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home