.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, September 12, 2005

Opening Statements

Photo from www.c-span.org
The Confirmation Hearings for John Roberts, the nominee for U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice, got underway today in the U.S. Senate's Judiciary Committee. Judge Roberts gave his opening statement today as did the different members of the Committee.
The questioning of Judge Roberts will begin tomorrow. C-Span has excellent coverage of these hearings along with clips of all the opening statements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home